Ideal for Students and Staff!
now offered virtually!
Next Webinar: Cultivating Gratitude with Seniors, 11 AM (EST), Saturday, MAY 23, 2020. $25 or Free with purchase of Cultivating Gratitude Program. Register HERE.
Art Your Service's Certification Gratitude Workshop teaches you the tools to successfully facilitate gratitude sessions with your seniors.
Learning Objectives for Certification:
- The Science behind Cultivating Gratitude - Why Cultivating Gratitude Should be a Regular Habit for Residents and Staff.
- How and When to Cultivate Gratitude - Activities and Conversation Starters.
- Best Practices - Q & A
By the end of the session, each student will be able to:
1. Identify 6 science-backed benefits of cultivating gratitude with Seniors;
2. Ability to perform 6 different cultivating gratitude activities with Seniors; and
3. Identify 6 different situations where one could incorporate cultivating gratitude in a therapeutic setting.
Pricing depends on location and number of attendees, get in touch now for a quote! firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: This certification has been approved by Therapeutic Recreation of Ontario for 1 PCC and Pre-approved by NCTRC for 1 CEUs.
"Jen presented a Cultivating Gratitude Workshop to my second year Facilitation Techniques in Therapeutic Recreation class. She was an engaging presenter who quickly connected with the students, supporting their perspectives and validating their responses. The activities she shared from her kit were well-received by the students and would make a great addition to their toolkits."
Christine Wilkinson, M.Sc, R/TRO
Coordinator, Recreation Therapy Program
"Hi Jen! I just listened to your gratitude presentation with Danny Petry this morning and I loved it! What a great idea and thanks for all you're doing!"
Amber Gerber, CTRS."Hi Jen,Just wanted to let you know your presentation was really really great! You know how to connect with your audience very well and I loved your delivery of the session. I throughly enjoyed and I hope you are able to continue doing these sessions/programs! I can’t wait to try these awesome activities at my placement. Hopefully down the line our paths will cross again!”Thanks again,Sarah MurrayTR Student, Niagara College