Cultivating Gratitude with Seniors Webinar – May 23, 2020, 11 AM-12 PM (EST) via ZOOM
Art Your Service’s Certification Gratitude Workshop teaches you the tools to successfully facilitate gratitude sessions with your seniors.
Learning Objectives for Certification:
- The Science behind Cultivating Gratitude
- Why Cultivating Gratitude Should be a Regular Habit for Residents and Staff.
- How and When to Cultivate Gratitude – Activities and Conversation Starters
- Best Practices – Q & A
By the end of the session, each student will be able to:
1. Identify 6 science-backed benefits of cultivating gratitude with Seniors;
2. Ability to perform 6 different cultivating gratitude activities with Seniors; and
3. Identify 6 different situations where one could incorporate cultivating gratitude in a therapeutic setting.
After the webinar, you will be sent electronically your certificate.
NOTE: This certification has been approved by Therapeutic Recreation of Ontario for 1 PCC and Pre-approved by NCTRC for 1 CEUs.
Invoicing available! email email@example.com