March 27th, 2020
- A website of only good, positive things!
- Dance for PD is providing free access to all online and archived classes and activities for people with #Parkinsons everywhere.
- There’s much more than the Log Driver’s Waltz but sure, you can start there! The National Film Board of Canada (“NFB“) has over 4,000 films available for free online, offering a vast selection of short and feature-length films, whether you’re looking for animation, documentary or fiction.
- Who else can get us through this time other than jolly, Julia Child? Watch her make the perfect omelette, and wrestle with fowl! Full episodes of her cooking here
the french way.
CBS All Accesshas announced that they are making the entire first season of Star Trek Picard free to non-subscribers of the streaming service. You get it for free if you register and use the coupon code: GIFT. (Apparently, it’s all of Access – not just Star Trek.)
- Want More Picard action? Follow Patrick Stewart on Twitter and Sir Patrick will read you a daily dose of Shakespeare:
- Van Gogh Museum Tour! Have you always wanted to be alone in the Van Gogh Museum? Step into Vincent’s world and enjoy private video tours. Begin with
Episode 1: Selfportrait gallery - Van Gogh Museum Amsterdam
- With a lack of live sports, enter Dude Perfect: A group of five friends, who play sports, perform stunts and break Guinness World Records (occasionally joined by a life-sized panda). Every night this week, the dudes are hosting the Quarantine Classic, competing against each other in
3-point shoot outsand
- Revera is hiring Recreation Aides in Ottawa! LTC Carling View Manor – full time and part-time positions.
Stay safe. We couldn’t do it without you.
Art Your Service,