Tuesday, September 22, 2020
- Watch 1,150 movies free online! Classics, indies, film noir, documentaries and other films, created by some of our greatest actors, actresses and directors. The collection is divided into the following categories: Comedy & Drama; Film Noir, Horror & Hitchcock; Westerns (many with John Wayne); Martial Arts Movies; Silent Films; Documentaries, and Animation. They also have special collections of Oscar-Winning Movies and Films by Andrei Tarkovsky and Charlie Chaplin. See the whole catalogue here.
- Want to attend Kingston WritersFest 2020 The Online Edition?
Here’s how to get yourself signed up for free author events! Plan your festival today! www.kingstonwritersfest.ca
- Someone has recreated the Titanic in GGI and it’s astonishing well done and a little ghost-like. Did you know the titanic had couches in their elevators? A must-see for all Titanic enthusiasts, Watch Here.
- We had a great Gentle Moves Class today from What Dance Can Do’s founder, Miriam Goldberger. Want to try it out? Click here to view the recording.
- The final home of one of the United State founding fathers, Hamilton Grange National Memorial tells the story of Alexander Hamilton – from his humble beginnings as an orphan in the Caribbean to acting as the country’s first Secretary of the Treasury. Follow a video produced by the National Park Foundation and the National Park Service.
- Interested in knowing more about our Virtual Classes and Socials for Seniors? Two classes daily- one fitness, one creative – five days a week, close to 50 hours a month of activities! Check out the Video!
- Interested in our creative classes? Try out this recording of flash memoirs all about reminiscing about your hometown.
- How about one of our popular classes, Natural Movement for Seniors?
- Paid and free trial subscriptions available for those on limited budgets. Introductory: Only $99 per facility per month or $19.99 per senior/month. See schedule below & Check out our subscription service!
- Or sign up for a week free trial by emailing me here.