Tuesday, Oct 27th 2020
- Thursday, November 12th enjoy a virtual tour of the Highlands of Scotland! A magical and inspirational area of outstanding natural beauty made up of striking mountains, lochs and moors. An area steeped in history and myth we will hear about Scotland’s struggles during the Jacobite rebellion of 1745 (as featured in Outlander) as well as famous mythological creatures such as the Loch Ness monster. We will also stop by St Andrews, the home of the Golf as well as stopping by a whisky distillery in the Spey valley. Free, but you need to register here.
- This November 24th at Noon EDT, escape to Ontario’s woods and discover the elusive flying squirrel. Join NCC biologist Mark Stabb and learn all about this nocturnal nut-hoarder. Sign up now to this live stream event!
- From Banff Alberta to Egypt: Discover 12 walking virtual tours you can experience right now!
- Interested in our Art Your Service Social featuring a musical guest & trivia from the 50’s and 60’s? Every Friday with Quizmaster Clark at 4PM EST. Email here for the free link.
- It might not come naturally, especially during lockdown – but sitting staring in to space could potentially do wonders for your health. The Dutch Niksen is not a form of meditation, nor is it a state of laziness or boredom. It’s not scrolling through social media or wondering what you’re going to cook for dinner. Rather, to niks is to make a conscious choice to sit back, let go, and do nothing at all. Here’s the scoop.
- Laci Fay, The Vintage Girl Next Door tries out classic recipes from the 60’s. She also explores gadgets, fashion and hairstyles, too!
- It’s hard out here right now, we know. That’s why we started our Virtual Classes and Socials for Seniors. We are going on two months now and are building quite the community! Two live, virtual classes daily- one physical, one creative – five days a week all hosted by me, and facilitated by experts in the fitness and creative aging fields.
- Introductory until end of month: Only $99 per facility/ month or $19.99 per senior/month. See schedule below. Get in with the Early Bird pricing now!
As always, thanks for everything!
Art Your Service,