Tuesday, December 1st, 2020
- Those who were at Chelsea’s Photo Club this Monday (part of our Virtual Classes & Socials for Seniors) know she’s a big fan of celebrated American photographer Annie Leibovitz. Here’s a whole documentary about Annie and her unique way at looking at the world:
- Guided imagery meditation exercises help reduce anxiety, stress, fatigue, restlessness, difficulty sleeping and physical discomfort. Try it out.
- The internet says these are the best sugar cookies.
- CP will be hosting a virtual concert in lieu of the typical CP Holiday Train this year. The event will raise money and awareness and help local food banks collect much-needed donations.
Serena Ryder and The Trews will headline the CP “Holiday Train at Home” concert, which will also feature performances by JoJo Mason, Logan Staats and Kelly Prescott. Visit facebook.com/canadian.pacific
or @Canadian.Pacific on Facebook to watch the live premiere on Saturday, December 12 at 6 p.m. MT/8 p.m. ET. An archived version of the show will remain on the page for later viewing.
- Saturday, December 12, 2020, at 12 PM EST – 1:30 PM EST Explore the Christmas traditions of Iceland! Join Valur for an online walking tour of downtown Reykjavik, the capital of Iceland. Register for the free link here.
- It’s hard out here right now, we know. That’s why we started our Virtual Classes and Socials for Seniors. We are building a really great online community! Two live, virtual classes daily- one movement and one creative – five days a week. All hosted by me, and guided by experts in the fitness and creative aging fields. See what we offer here.
As always, thanks for everything. We will get through this!
Art Your Service,
Art Your Service,