- Awesome weekly Chair Yoga with Beth ad Kely! New every week, subscribe to their YouTube channel & see them here.
- Andrea Bocelli, the superstar tenor, will live stream an Easter Sunday concert from Milan’s famed Duomo cathedral. Just like practically every other church in the world, the pews will be empty and Bocelli will be accompanied only by organist Emanuele Vianelli. The concert will stream live on Bocelli’s YouTube channel Sunday at 1 p.m. ET.
- Calming and meditative the Northern Lights Cam (live view below) streaming from the Churchill Northern Studies Center in Manitoba, Canada.
- Whether you want to learn to paint or cultivate a more positive outlook – the late television artist Bob Ross can help you stick it out. Watch Every Episode of Bob Ross’ The Joy Of Painting Free Online: 403 Episodes Spanning 31 Seasons.
- Globe player, free with watch parties! From Monday 6 April at 7.00pm on YouTube, you’ll be able to watch Shakespeare’s most famous stage. Hamlet (2018), Romeo and Juliet (2009), A Midsummer Night’s Dream (2013) and The Two Noble Kinsmen (2018), plus two previously unreleased titles The Winter’s Tale (2018) and The Merry Wives of Windsor (2019), will all be available for free, one on rotation every two weeks.
- On April 11 to have fun, spread hope & unite through song with A Choir!ntine Sing-Athon for The Canadian Cancer Society. Facebook at 3 pm at Facebook.com/choirx3 Or On YouTube at 3 pm at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSNpryfUBxc. The songs and lyrics are in google drive here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1JROrUDFldhrx-B3kaGeVxUSDinji-RMe?usp=sharing
- Visit Orillia, Ontario and walk with Miriam for a special, Springtime visit to Wildflower Farm.
- Looking to get some education during this time? Go to Rec Therapy’s Spring 2020 Teleconference! Among other great speakers, yours truly will be presenting a session on “Cultivating Gratitude with Seniors” Live Saturday, April 25th, 2020. (You can earn Six (6) Clock Hours of Continuing Education) Register here.
Stay safe. Practice self-care. We appreciate everything you’re doing.
Art Your Service,
Got any comments or tips or job opportunities? email firstname.lastname@example.org