April 24, 2020
- Drawing from the official library of Johnny’s TV show, The Johnny Carson Show weekly podcast features entertaining clips selectively curated by Johnny’s Tonight Show producers. Listen to the magic moments of yesteryear with laughs, conversation, and entertainment. Rather watch it? Here’s the Johnny YouTube here.
- Tulips! Orchids! Daffodils! The New York Botanical Gardens have some beautiful virtual Spring garden walks up on their website.
- Ain’t Misbehavin’, Count Your Blessings are some of the Singalongs for Seniors with love from Beth! These weekly music programs for Nursing Homes, Healthcare Facilities, Assisted Living and others can be found here.
- Mark this on your calendars and register now for Celebrating the 100th Anniversary of the Founding of the Group of Seven! This virtual presentation celebrates the centenary of the founding of the Group of Seven on May 7, 1920. Hosted by Ian Dejardin, Executive Director of the McMichael and curator of the exhibition “A Like Vision”: The Group of Seven at 100. Followed by a special musical performance by Bruce Cockburn. Register below through Zoom and you will be sent a link to the event on Zoom in advance. You do not need any special equipment to participate. Simply click the link that is provided in your confirmation email from your computer, tablet or smartphone to access the presentation on the day of the event. The presentation is password protected so you will also need to enter the password found in the confirmation email. https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_EifWfqn7Q6K4CGttt9LI9g
- Want to go to the biggest Aquarium in Europe? Check out 13 different enclosures, each one centred on a species or climate – so you can walk through Europe’s longest shark tunnel, get up close to crocodiles and meet jellyfish, flamingos or sea lions. It’s all available via the Oceanogràfic website. Dive in!
- Looking to get some education during this time? Go to Rec Therapy’s Spring 2020 Teleconference! Among other great speakers, yours truly will be presenting a session on “Cultivating Gratitude with Seniors” Live Saturday, April 25th, 2020. (You can earn Six (6) Clock Hours of Continuing Education) Register here.
and of course, thank you.
Thanks for looking after our friends and family members when we can’t.
You guys are the best.
Art Your Service,
Was this passed on to you? Don’t miss the next one and sign up for the newsletter here.
Know someone who could use this post? Pass the goodness on!
Got any comments or tips or job opportunities? email email@example.com