May 15, 2020
- What’s better than pugs on stage? Cats! Tonight! A different Lloyd Webber musical streams each week on The Shows Must Go On!, a YouTube channel devoted to this project. Each show goes live on the channel on Friday at 7pm BST (2pm EDT, 5am AEDT), and usually remains viewable for 48 hours afterward.
- Richard Wayne Penniman (December 5, 1932 – May 9, 2020), better known as Little Richard, was an American singer, songwriter, and musician. An influential figure in popular music and culture for seven decades, he was nicknamed “The Innovator”, “The Originator”, and “The Architect of Rock and Roll“. Want to remember this time and the man, better? This documentary is fascinating.
- Seniors missing their baseball? Get your peanuts and cracker jacks and watch the first ever Blue Jay’s game with the White Sox in Toronto, Spring 1977.
- Grab a pint or non-alcoholic beer and take a pub crawl through history with this documentary on Great British Pubs.
- Toronto-born artist Donald Robertson is posting cheeky art classes out of his California studio in his signature bright, poppy style. Try your hand at a Kermés bag!
- Excited that the Cultivating Gratitude with Seniors – The Webinar – is now eligible for 1 hour PCC from the TRO. It’s also pre-approved for 1 hour CEUs in the U.S. I’m offering online certification NEXT SATURDAY, May 23rd. It’s $25 or FREE for as many as staff as you want with a purchase of the Cultivating Gratitude Program in-a-box. Just want the Webinar? Register Here. Invoicing available.
and of course, thank you.
Thanks for looking after our friends and family members when we can’t. We could not do this without you.
Art Your Service,
Was this passed on to you? Don’t miss the next one and sign up for the newsletter here.
Know someone who could use this post? Pass the goodness on!
Got any comments or tips or job opportunities? email email@example.com